Alice the Camel
Alice’s camel has five humpsAlice’s camel has five humpsAlice’s camel has five humpsSo go Alice goBump bump bump bump.(repeat with four, three, two and one humps)Alice’s camel has no humpsAlice’s camel has no humpsAlice’s camel has no humpsSo Alice’s camel is a horse
Baby Shark
Baby shark do do, do do do doBaby shark do do, do do do doBaby shark do do, do do do doBaby sharkRepeat with using appropriate actionsMama SharkPapa Shark Grandma SharkSurfer DudeWent for a SwimLost a LegLost an Arm911CPRIt’s not workingReincarnationAs a Baby SharkMama Shark Papa SharkGrandma SharkThat’s the End
Boom Chick-a Boom
I said a boom chick-a boomI said a boom chick-a boomI said a boom chick-a rock-a chick-a rock-a chick-a boomUh-huhOh yeahOne more time…Change style each timeItaliano style (boomba, rrrock-a)Valley girl styleAstronaut style (zoom chick-a zoom, take a rocket to the moon)Opera StyleJanitor Style (broom sweep a broom, sweep-a mop-a)Underwater styleEtc.
Flea!
FleaFlea fly Flea fly floCome-a lata come a lata come-a lata vistaOh no no no not the vistaVistaVistaEenie meenie decimeenie oowala wala meenieExameenie sala meenie ooh wala wala meenieBeep beadalily oaten boaten boo boe bedoaten dottin
Froggy Song II
Mm Ack went the little green frogMm Ack went the little green frog one day. Mm Ack went the little green frogMm Ack went the little green frog one day.And the little green frog went Mm Mm Ack Honk honk went the big bad truck one daysplit splat went the little green frog and the little green frog couldn't go Mm Ack any more‘cause he got licked up by a dog, Woof-Woof!We all know frogs go Laddy Laddy La, Laddy Laddy La, Laddy Laddy La We all know frogs go Laddy Laddy La, Laddy Laddy LaThey don't go Mm Mm Ack!
Funky Chicken
I want to see your funky chicken (leader)What’s that you say (Campers)I want to see your funky chicken (leader)What’s that you say (Campers)Chorus:Ooh ahh ahh ahh, ooh ahh ahh ahhOoh ahh ahh ahh, ooh, one more timeOoh ahh ahh ahh, ooh ahh ahh ahhOoh ahh ahh ahh, ooh 1234(Do actions with chorus, ie flop like a funky chicken)Repeat verse using Frankenstein, Schwartzenager, Superman, Ballerina, Sumo Wrestler, Surfer Dude, Egyptian…
Gopher Guts
Great green gobs of greasy grimey gopher guts,Mutilated monkey meet,little birdies dirty feet,all wrapped up in, pretty purple porpoise puss,and me without my spoon!But I've got my straw . . .
Lemon Drops
If all of the rain drops were lemon drops and gumdropsOh what a world this would beI’d stand outsidewith my mouth open wide, saying, Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.If all of the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops, oh what a world this would be!Snowflakes, Hershey bars and milkshakesHailstone, chocolate covered ice cream cones
Princess Pat
The Princess pat – lived in a treeShe sailed across – the Barron SeaShe sailed across – the Channel tooAnd took with her – a Rick –a-bambooA Rick-a-bamboo?Now what is that? – It’s something madeBy the Princess pat – It’s red and gold and purple tooThat’s why it’s called – A Rick-a-bambooA Rick-a-bamboo?Now princes patSaved Captian JackShe reeled him in She brought him backShe saved his lifeAnd his crew tooBecause she had A Rick-a-bamboo
C-H-I-C-K-E-N
C that’s the first letter in H that’s the second letter in I I am the third and C that’s the fourth letter in that word K I’m fillin in E I’m near the end Oh, C-H-I-C-K-E-N that’s the way to spell chicken. Oh Ruftus, Raftus, Johnston Brown What cha gonna do when the rent comes round What cha gonna do, what cha gonna say What cha gonna do on the Judgment Day? Oh you know, I know red means go Landlord throw you out the door Oh Ruftus, Raftus, Johnston Brown What cha gonna do when the rent comes round?(Audience spells letters with body during song)
EDELWEISS
Edelweiss, Edelweiss. Every morning you greet me. Small and white, clean and bright, You look happy to greet me.Blossoms of snow, may you bloom and grow, Bloom and grow forever, Edelweiss, Edelweiss. Bless my homeland forever
Fish & Chips
Group #1 Fish and chips and vinegar, vinegar, vinegar Fish and chips and vinegar, pepper, pepper, pepper, POP! Group #2 1 bottle of pop, 2 bottle of pop, 3 bottle of pop, 4 bottle of pop, 5 bottle of pop, 6 bottle of pop, 7 7 bottle of pop. Group #3 Don't dust your dust in my dust pan, my dust pan, my dust pan. Don't dust your dust in my dust pan, my dust pan's full.
Children Of The Lord (Noah's Ark)
The Lord said to Noah, "There's gonna be a floody floody" Lord said to Noah, "There's gonna be a floody floody get those animals out of the muddy muddy children of the Lord." ChorusSo rise and shine and give God your glory, gloryRise and shine and give God your glory, gloryRise and shine and give God your glory, gloryChildren of the Lord.The Lord said to Noah, "You'd better build an arky arky" Lord said to Noah, "You'd better build an arky arky build it out of hickory barky barky children of the Lord." ChorusThe animals, they came on, they came on by twosies, twosies. Animals, they came on, they came on by twosies, twosies. Elephants and kangaroosies, roosies.Children of the Lord. ChorusIt rained and poured for forty daysies, daysies.Rained and poured for forty daysies, daysies,nearly drove those animals crazy, crazy. Children of the Lord. ChorusThe sun came out and dried up the landy, landy.Sun came out and dried up the landy, landy.Everything was fine and dandy, dandy.Children of the Lord.ChorusThe animals, they came off, they came off by threesies, threesiesAnimals they came off, they came off by threesies, threesiesAll thanks to the birds and beezies, beeziesChildren of the Lord.ChorusSo this is the end of the end of our story story this is the end of the end of our story story everything was hunky dory dory Children of the Lord.ChorusHa ha ha, we fooled you, you thought it was over over ha ha, we fooled you, you thought it was over overnow we start the whole thing over overChildren of the Lord.
God's Love Camp Song
We usually sing it at opening campfires...It only takes a spark to get a fire goingAnd soon all those around can warm up to its glowingThat's how it is with God's loveOnce you've experienced itYou spread your love to everyoneYou want to pass it onWhat a wondrous time is spring when all the trees are buddingThe birds begin to sing, the flowers start their bloomingThat's how it is with God's loveOnce you've experienced itYou want to sing, it's fresh like springYou want to pass it onI wish for you my friend, this happiness that I've foundYou can come join in, it matters not where you're boundI'll shout it from the mountain topsI want the world to knowThe joy of friends has come to meI want to pass it on
Happiness
Happiness moves in a circular motionKind of like a little ship upon the seaYou can be part of anythingAnywhereYou can be happy if you let yourself be
I Like the Mountains
I like the mountainsI like the rolling hillsI like the flowersI like the daffodilsI like the firesideWhen all the lights are lowBoom dee yaddaBoom dee yaddaBoom dee yadda
Linger
Mm Mm, I’d like to linger hereMm Mm, A little longer hereMm Mm A little longer here with youMm Mm, It’s such a special nightMm Mm, It doesn’t seem quite rightMm Mm, That it should be my last with youMm Mm, And when the winter comesMm Mm, I’ll think of you and sighMm Mm, This was good night and not good byeMm Mm
The Watermelon Song
Just plant a little watermelon on my grave,and let the juice (slurp sound) trickle through,Just plant a little watermelon on my grave,That's all I ask of you.Now fried chicken is mighty mighty fine, but there's nothing quite as fine as a watermelone vine, so plant a little watermelon on my grave,and let the juice (slurp sound) trickle through.
Spider's Web
It's a web like a spider's web, made of silver light and shadowSpun by the moon in my room at nightIt's a web made to catch a dream, hold it fast 'til I awakenAs if to tell me that my dream is of you.
It's a web like a spider's webSpun by the moon in my room at night.It's a web made to catch a dream As if to tell me that my dream is of you.
I BelieveI believe for every drop of rain that falls,A flower growsI believe that somewhere in the darkest night,A candle glowsI believe for everyone that goes astray,Some one will come to show the wayI believe, I believe. I believe above the storm, The smallest prayer will still be heardI believe that someone in the great somewhereHears every wordEvery time I hear a newborn baby cry Or touch a leaf or see the sky, Then I know why... I believe.
He’s Got the Whole WorldHe's got the whole world in his hands; (Repeat 4x) He's got the wind and the rain in his hands; (Repeat 3x) He's got the whole world in his hands. He's got the sun and the moon . . . He's got the little bitty baby . . . He's got you and me brother . . . He's got everybody here . . .
Let There be Peace on EarthLet there be peace on earth And let it begin with me. Let there be peace on earth The peace that was meant to be. With God as our Father Brothers all are we Let me walk with my brother In perfect harmony. Let peace begin with me Let this be the moment now With every step I take Let this be my solemn vow: To live each moment and love each moment In peace eternally Let there be peace on earth And let it begin with me.
The Happy WandererI love to go a-wandering Along the mountain track, And as a go I love to sing, My knapsack on my back. Chorus Valderi, Valdera, Valderi, Valdera-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, Valderi, Valdera, My Knapsack on my back. I love to wander by the stream That dances in the sun. So joyously it calls to me: Come join my happy song. I wave my hat to all I meet And they wave back to me, And blackbirds call so loud and sweet, From every greenwood tree. High overhead the skylarks wing, They never rest at home, But just like me they love to sing, As o'er the world we roam. Oh, may I go a-wandering Until the day I die. And may I always laugh and sing, Beneath God's clear blue sky.
Hymns work great too!!!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.